6.22.2011

Larchmont Country Club, Larchmont NY

Stephanie + Aaron/ weddings 

said I DO! on May 21st, 2011


When Stephanie and Aaron and I met to discuss their wedding day plans, I remember her telling me she didn't care so much about the photos of the shoes and the dress, she just wanted lots of great candids throughout the day of all the people she loves.  These are words that run straight to my heart!  As a photojournalist I love nothing more than all the poignant & quiet & fleeting moments in between, that artfully strung together, paint the unique story of that day.  Stephanie knew from seeing my work that this is my style of photography, so it was a perfect fit.  This blog post honors those moments... and it is through these images that the magic of their beautiful day is revealed...




























No comments:

Post a Comment