6.14.2011

Queens Botanic Gardens & Mudan Banquet Hall, Flushing Queens

Nancy + David/ weddings
said I DO! on April 30th, 2011


Love love love when my couples carve out a nice chunk of time for their photo session... meet Nancy & David!  We met in DUMBO before their ceremony and wandered around for 1 1/2 hours finding awesome spots up and down the cobblestone streets ~ DUMBO is by far one of my favorite neighborhoods to shoot in, so many views, textures and colors to play with.  I don't usually post this many images from the 'portrait session' but I couldn't help it: lots of time = lots of great photos!!! Thanks to all the girls especially ~ I know we put those gorgeous high heels to the test :)  After our photo session, we headed over to Queens for a beautiful garden wedding, then with lots of old friends (I have photographed a ton of their friend's weddings, hi everyone!) and new ones too, David kept us cracking up all night long with dancing and good times at Mulan.  It was such a pleasure spending the day with you all, Alena & I loved photographing all your smiles, laughter and groovy dance moves! Congratulations!!!



























2 comments:

  1. Wow.... I am a high school photo teacher and fine art photographer. I plan to show this work to my classes in the Fall so they can see what is possible with a career in photography. You have elevated wedding photography to fine art! Thanks Nancy and Dave for sharing your day and these photos.

    pat b

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete