3.13.2013

The Hyatt in Jersey City, NJ

Maria & Ryan /Weddings

May 2012

Maria + Ryan = Happily ever after.  These two were just meant to be together. Maria's easy smile & Ryan's quiet sincerity made their pictures vibrant and moving. And I loved capturing some of the private moments between Ryan and his son ~ the stuff I live for!  We had a great backdrop for photos right behind the Hyatt on the waterfront, which is just what Maria had imagined those many mornings as she jogged down the promenade leading up to this day... so fun to finally make that real for you Maria!  Many thanks to my dynamic and very talented team that day, Courtney D'ne Brown and Kris Rupp.  Beautiful beautiful... here are some of the details from their day :)
  • Bridal Gown Salon and Designer:  Kleinfelds, NY - Pnina Tornai 
  • Bridesmaids Dress Shop and Designer: Victoria's Bridal Couture - Bill Levkoff
  • Cake: Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, NJ
  • Flowers:  Laurelwood Designs in Hillsdale, NJ
  • Hair: Diana Rivera of Hair Creations in Jersey City, NJ
  • Makeup: Leah Washuta



2 comments:

  1. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made decent point for Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, I would of never thought of that. I am definitely making me one or maybe a few! Lol

    ReplyDelete